20060327

yawn.

YAWNS.. Ox
This is such a killer. Woke up at 11AM today just to go to the bank to get a stupid verified thumbprint. *Pfffftt..* After that, when to photocopy my bankbook page cause they need it. Urg! So frustrating!!! Went back to check the post-letter box to see what time they will collect the mails. At 5PM. They better! If not no school for me next month. Lol. Yup. Finally! My enrolment is completed!!! [: It has been dumped into the post-letter box once and for all! Just waiting for their mails and crap luh and lastly registering my EZ-link Card. Hmmm, listening to James Blunt's High while I'm like feeling so down and low. Lol.. But singing this song out loud makes me feel a little better. Oh oh the chorus's coming, *starts singing* 'But now I'm high~~ Running wild among all the stars~ above. Sometimes~~ it's hard to believe you remember me..' Ahh, that's better. [: I've updated my web randoms well cause I've got nothing better to do.. 'Getting HIGH~~ Running wild among all the stars~ above. Sometimes~~ it's hard to believe you remember me..' Oops, at it again. x: It's such a nice song... [x I downloaded it last year when I saw Eunice's MSN nick says, 'High by James Blunt rocks!!', something like that luh. Lol, so ya, it's really GREAT. I've just saw the MTV of it a few days ago.. Damn RAD. They played the lightings really well. Great light effects! LOL~ YUP. Hmm, other than 'HIGH'ing, just guiding Shimin Sis through photoshop and blogskin-making. LOL, hope it turns out nice luh. ALL THE BEST! HAHA. Ok, think I'll go back to do NOTHING again. CRAP.
We need to talk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home